You want to use the "Send to device" feature but receive the error message
"You don’t yet have the komoot app for Garmin. Download it from the Connect IQ™ Store to send this Tour to your device".
Typically, this error message occurs when the requirements aren't met or komoot is unable to locate a Garmin device linked to the komoot account you are logged in to. To resolve this, please make sure that the komoot app is installed on your Garmin device and ensure the following:
Make sure you are logged in to the komoot app on your Garmin device.
- Open the komoot app on your Garmin device.
- If you are not currently logged in, a code will be provided for you to enter at www.komoot.com/connect. For detailed instructions, please refer to the step-by-step instructions.
Tip: It is important to ensure that you are logged in with the same email address as the one used in the komoot app/ website where you intended to send the Tour from. Read here how to find your credentials.
If you are logged in and still get this error message
If you are logged in and still receive the error message, it indicates that your Garmin account is associated with a different komoot account. To facilitate the seamless transfer of the Tour, confirm that your Garmin account is synchronized with the corresponding komoot account from which you wish to send the Tour.
- Check which user data you are logged in with on komoot, in the account from which you want to send the Tour. Here's how to do it.
- Note or copy the email address displayed there.
- Disconnect your komoot and Garmin accounts and then reconnect them using the noted email address.
Tip: The disconnection can be done through the komoot website in the profile settings under the Connections menu or in the komoot app on your phone via Profile () > Settings () > Garmin Connect.
If you have downloaded the app on your Garmin device and can confirm that you are logged in to the correct account but continue to encounter difficulties, please ensure that the following requirements are met:
- The komoot app for Garmin (version 3.6.4 or newer) must be installed on the Garmin device. To learn how to do this please refer to the Garmin Support Center.
- Have the latest firmware (with Connect IQ Version at least 3.0.0) on the device.
- The device needs to be online.
Articles in this section
- The komoot app for Garmin devices
- Garmin error message: Device can't store any more courses
- Garmin error message: 'Send to device' – Prompt to download the app
- Disable komoot/ Garmin Courses synchronization
- Deleting komoot Tours from a Garmin device
- Komoot app for Garmin: Navigate and update Tours (manually)
- Komoot app for Garmin: Installation and connecting the accounts
- Komoot app for Garmin: "Send to Device" feature – Transfer Tours to Garmin and update them while navigating
- Komoot features available in the komoot App for Garmin
- Use komoot Tours with Garmin Courses Sync integration