If you own a Cyclo Mio device, you can set up a connection to komoot and use your komoot Tours on your Mio device.
How to set up the connection
Before setting up the connection, you need a komoot as well as a MioShare account. You also need to make sure that you are logged in with your MioShare account on your Mio device. Afterwards you can:
- Log in to your MioShare account (either on the computer or on an Android phone).
- Click the orange button in the upper right corner of the screen with your name on it and choose “Account” to get to your account settings.
- Select the synchronization settings.
- Then choose "Link my account" next to Komoot.
- You will be prompted to the Komoot login page, where you need to enter your komoot login credentials.
- Click on the "Grant access" button and close the window.
After connecting your two accounts your komoot Tours will be automatically visible on your device. Your komoot Tours can be found in a separate folder on the device. Please make sure the wifi connection on the Mio is turned on since the komoot Tours will be transferred via wifi.
If you are out on a Tour and need to establish a connection, you can set up a wifi hotspot via your phone. When you have access to a PC you can also transfer your Tours manually via a cable from the PC to your device.
Navigating komoot Tours on the Mio
To start the Navigation, click on the button “Tours” in the main menu and choose “Komoot”. Then you pick the route you want to navigate and press “Go”. After finishing the Tour, it will be saved on the device. After reconnecting with the Wifi, the Tour will get transferred to your MioShare Account.
Articles in this section