If you are experiencing a technical issue on komoot, here are some troubleshooting tips that should help. We strongly recommend trying these out if you experience the app crashing, not loading properly, or issues with downloading or uploading a Tour.
If the issue is on a mobile device, your phone or tablet, and occurs in the komoot app, please try the following:
- Clear cache (go to your profile > the little cogwheel > App settings > Clear Cache)
- If this does not help, please write down the mail address and user ID you find in the settings under Profile Information (go to your profile > the little cogwheel > Profile Information)
- Log out of the app (go to your profile > the little cogwheel > Log Out) and log back in again
- If this does not help, please go to the App Store / Google Play Store, search for komoot and check, if there is an update available.
- If you are on the current version and still experience the issue, please delete the app entirely from your device and reinstall it.
If you are working on your PC with our website and are having trouble, please do the following:
- Check if there is a browser update available
- Delete cookies and clear your cache (you can look up instructions for your browser here)
- Disable all extensions, pop-up blockers, and ad-blockers
- Check that you aren’t using any firewalls.
- Try doing the same thing in a different browser.
If you’re still experiencing the error after these, please check out how to report a bug.
Articles in this section