Your Premium subscription usually renews automatically one year after your purchase date. If your payment details are no longer valid, you can update them. How to update your payment details depends on the payment method you chose for your purchase.
If you do not find the described options for your subscription on the website, please check your account in the Apple App Store / Google Play Store and the other way round.
If you did not purchase the annual Premium subscription but our World Pack this article does not apply to your case. There are no follow up payments with this product and we do not have any payment details saved for your account. It is a one tome payment and no action is required.
We offer two payment methods, if you purchased on our website.
1. If you purchased via credit card and want to switch to a different card:
- Log in to your komoot account from a PC or a mobile browser (not the mobile app) at www.komoot.com
- Go to the Settings page by clicking the three dots in the top right corner
- Scroll down to the “Premium” section
- Click on “Change” under “Credit Card Details”
- Enter your new credit card details
2. If you purchased via PayPal and want to change the account PayPal pulls the money from, please log into your PayPal account and update your payment method there.
We do not currently offer the possibility to switch to a different PayPal account or switch from PayPal to Credit Card. If you want to use an entirely different payment method, you need to let the subscription expire by deactivating the automatic renewal and sign up again with the new payment details.
If you purchased your subscription in the Google Play Store, do the following:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device
- Tap on the menu icon (3 small horizontal lines)
- Click on “Payment methods” and update your payment information there
If you purchased your subscription in the Apple App Store, do the following:
- Open the settings app on your iPhone
- Click on your profile picture
- Click on “Payment & Shipping”
- Click on “Add Payment Method”
- Edit or select your preferred payment method
Articles in this section