You have the possibility to connect komoot with your Meilan M1 Display via Bluetooth. This way you will be able to receive the komoot navigation in your Meilan. When starting the navigation on your phone, you will see turn-by-turn navigation arrows, as well as the distance to the next cross road on your M1.
Establishing the connection
In order to use the komoot navigation on your M1, you need to establish a Bluetooth connection between your M1 and your phone. To set up the connection, please follow the steps below:
- Go to “Connect” in the main menu on the Meilan. Turn on the two switches “GPS” and “Bluetooth”.
- Below these two switches select the option ”Add device”. Now your M1 is searching for devices to connect to via Bluetooth.
- In the komoot app you go to Profile > Settings (the cogwheel on the top) > Bluetooth Connect. There you choose “Meilan bike computer”. Komoot will start searching for your Meilan device.
- On your Meilan will appear the komoot symbols together with the name of your phone. Select your phone.
- A message on your phone will ask you to confirm the connection with the Meilan. As soon as you confirm, your Meilan is paired with your phone via Bluetooth.
The Meilan M1 only functions as a display, which means that the bluetooth connection between your phone and the M1 has to be turned on during the whole Tour. You will not be able to transfer komoot Tours to your M1 display and use it without your phone.
Articles in this section