If you don’t want your Garmin connected to your komoot account via the Garmin Connect app or you want to connect another Garmin device to your komoot account, you need to disconnect your komoot account from your current Garmin device in the komoot account settings, as well as the Garmin account settings.
In order to do so, open your komoot profile settings page and scroll down to the Connections section at the bottom where you see the Garmin Connect icon. Click on “Disconnect.”
Then open your Garmin account settings. Click on the Disconnect button at the bottom, next to the komoot label. You need to be logged in on your Garmin profile.
If you want to connect the Garmin and Komoot account again, read this article: Connecting via the Garmin Connect IQ App.
Articles in this section
- Using the komoot & Garmin IQ app on Garmin
- Error messages on Garmin
- No planned Tours on the Garmin
- Using komoot Tours on a Garmin device
- Komoot features available on the Garmin IQ app
- Garmin devices compatible with komoot
- Troubleshooting komoot on Garmin
- Disconnecting komoot from Garmin
- Importing GPX- or FIT files manually to Garmin