If you don’t want your Garmin and komoot account to be connected anymore, you need to disconnect your komoot account from your current Garmin device in the komoot account settings, as well as the Garmin account settings. In order to do so, open your komoot profile settings page and scroll down to the Connections section at the bottom where you see the Garmin Connect icon. Click on “Disconnect.”
Then open your Garmin account settings. Click on the Disconnect button at the bottom, next to the komoot label. You need to be logged in on your Garmin profile.
If you want to connect the Garmin and komoot account again, read this article: Connecting via the Garmin Connect IQ App.
Articles in this section
- The komoot app for Garmin devices
- Komoot app for Garmin: Komoot map
- Garmin error message: Device can't store any more courses
- Garmin error message: 'Send to device' – Prompt to download the app
- Disable komoot/ Garmin Courses synchronization
- Deleting komoot Tours from a Garmin device
- Komoot app for Garmin: Navigate and update Tours (manually)
- Komoot app for Garmin: Installation and connecting the accounts
- Komoot app for Garmin: "Send to Device" feature – Transfer Tours to Garmin and update them while navigating
- Komoot features available in the komoot App for Garmin