If you want to deactivate the Premium subscription after your billing period, you can manage that by yourself in your account.
If you purchased your subscription on our website:
- Log in to your komoot account from a PC or a mobile browser (not the mobile app) at www.komoot.com
- Go to the settings page by clicking the three dots in the top right corner
- Scroll to the 'Premium' section of the page
- Click on 'Cancel Subscription' in the Subscription status field
You can reactivate the subscription here anytime if you change your mind
If you purchased your subscription in the Google Play Store, do the following:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device
- Tap on the menu icon (3 small horizontal lines)
- Open your subscription settings by tapping on 'Subscriptions'
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription
If you purchased your subscription in the Apple App Store, do the following:
- Open the App Store and tap on your profile picture
- Go to the subscriptions section
- Cancel the komoot subscription from here
You can continue to use all Premium benefits and features until the end of your billing period.
If instead of just cancelling your subscription you want to request a refund in the first 14 days of your subscription, please contact our customer support or proceed as described here.