There is no possibility to merge two komoot accounts. If you’ve created multiple accounts and want to keep the content on both, we recommend that you choose which account to keep based on the number of Tours and purchased regions on it and delete the other one.
To transfer Tours manually from one account to another:
- Log in with the profile on our website that you want to delete.
- Download your recorded or planned tours as GPX files.
- Log out of this profile. To do this, move the mouse pointer to the top right to the profile picture and click on "Logout".
- Log in with the email address of the profile you want to keep.
- Then go to the Plus icon at the top right of the website, select "Import GPS file" and save the files of your tours as planning or as a recording with the date of your choice depending on the type of tour.
- Photos and comments on made tours are not imported, only the recorded route. You can add your photos to your tour by "Edit". If these were only available as part of your tours, you can download each picture of the tours individually by right-clicking on the picture and choosing "Save picture".
You can delete the second profile on our website. Make sure you are logged in with the profile you want to remove! A deleted profile can not be restored.
If you would prefer not to put in the manual effort of transferring the Tours, you can keep both profiles and tag yourself on the Tours as a participant with your other profile. You can also invite yourself as a participant on planned tours. In this case, it is important that you then keep both profiles so that the tours are not deleted!