Unfortunately, we cannot merge user accounts. The best way to go about it, is to choose one profile, preferably the profile with the most tours and unlocked regions, and stick to it. We can transfer the activated regions/complete package to the one you wish to keep if need be - just let us know.
If you want to transfer your tours from one profile to the other, you have two options.
You keep the accidentally created profile and tag yourself on the tours you want to keep as a participant with your other profile. You can also invite yourself as a participant on planned tours. How this works is explained in this FAQ article: Organizing Tours with Friends / Planning Tours Together
It is important that you then keep both profiles so that the tours are not deleted!
You delete the accidentally created profile and transfer the tours manually.
- First of all, log in with the profile on our website that you want to delete.
- Download your recorded or planned planned tours as GPX files (each planned or made tour in your profile has the symbol "Download for GPS device"). These will then be saved on your computer.
- Now you log out with this profile. To do this, move the mouse pointer to the top right to the profile picture and click on "Logout".
- Now you log in with the e-mail address stored in the other profile using the "Log in" button at the top right.
- Then go to the Plus icon at the top right of the website, select "Import GPS file" and save the files of your tours as planning or as a recording with the date of your choice depending on the type of tour.
Photos and comments on made tours are not imported, only the recorded route. You can add your photos to your tour by "Edit". If these were only available as part of your tours, you can download each picture of the tours individually by right-clicking on the picture and choosing "Save picture".
You can delete the unnecessary profile on our website: https://www.komoot.com/account. Make sure you are logged in with the profile you want to remove! A deleted profile can not be restored!
If there are regions that need to be transferred, please contact us before deleting something.