If you use the screen display for the komoot navigation, but the display turns off, please check the following points:
- Touch the speaker icon during a navigation. There is a function "wake screen" at komoot. If this function is active, the screen is only activated before intersections.
- Have you activated energy saving settings? Please deactivate these for komoot and try again
- Your device has a compass (please ask the manufacturer or look up technical details).
- The tracking services are activated? (they must be set to “always” for komoot)
- Are the latest versions of Android and the komoot app installed?
- Has the app been restarted and the problem still exists?
- Are there any magnetic objects nearby when using the app (e.g. extra battery, bag with magnetic closure)?
- Your device has a compass
- The location services are activated in general and for the komoot app specifically: Settings > Privacy > Location services "On"; komoot > While using
- Are the latest versions of iOS and the komoot app installed on the iPhone?
- Has the app been restarted and the problem persists?
- Are there any magnetic objects nearby when you use the app (extra battery, bag with magnetic closure)?