You use the screen display at komoot for navigation, but the display turns off?
Please check the following points:
- Your device has a compass (iPhone 3GS and higher)
- The location services are activated in general and for the komoot app specifically? (> Settings > Privacy > Location services "On"; komoot > While using)
- Are the latest versions of iOS and the komoot app installed on the iPhone?
- Has the app been restarted and the problem persists?
- Are there any magnetic objects nearby when you use the app (e.g. extra battery, bag with magnetic closure)?
- Your device has a compass (please ask the manufacturer or look up technical details).
- The tracking services are activated? (> Settings > Location)
- Are the latest versions of Android and the komoot app installed?
- Has the app been restarted and the problem still exists?
- Are there any magnetic objects nearby when using the app (e.g. extra battery, bag with magnetic closure)?
- Touch the speaker icon during a navigation. There is a function "wake screen" at komoot. If this function is active, the screen is only activated before intersections.
- Have you activated energy saving settings? Then please turn it off if you use komoot