When you plan a new Tour in the route planner using the website, the screen is divided into a green display panel on the left where you can enter the Tour’s start and end points. It also shows the elevation profile below the map. To get a better overview during route planning, you can choose to make the map full screen.
Switch to full screen view by using the two green buttons at the top left of the screen above the search field. The left one with vertical bars makes the display panel appear and disappear, while the right one with horizontal bars does the same with the elevation profile. Please ensure you’re using the up-to-date version of your browser.
When all available views are displayed it looks like this:
When all views are deactivated it looks like this:
Articles in this section
- Dynamic route updates
- Routing update messages
- Changing the direction of a Tour
- Using a recorded Tour for navigation
- Saving a planned Tour as a completed Tour
- Placing waypoints at the end of the Tour
- Changing the starting point of a Tour
- Fullscreen version of the map in the route planner on the website
- Connecting multiple Tours
- Printing a Tour