Deleting your komoot account
You can delete your komoot profile permanently and thus remove all personal data saved on komoot.
Attention: Please bear in mind that all data associated with your account, including your Tours and regions will be irrevocably deleted if you follow the instructions below. It is not possible to restore them.
- Log into to the account you like to delete.
- Click on more () next to your username on the top right.
- Choose Settings.
- Click on Account on the left side.
- Click Delete Account.
- Enter your password.
- By clicking Delete Account, your account and all its data will be deleted.
It is currently not possible to delete your profile on the Android app. Please log into your account on our website to do so.
- Go to Profile ().
- Select Settings ().
- Select Profile Information.
- Note the displayed email address.
- Tap Delete Account.
- This will take you to the login page. Enter the email address you noted before. If you are already logged in to the website on your device, make sure that the shown email address matches the one you wrote down. If you see a different email address, select Log in to a different account. If the email address is correct, proceed with the login in process.
- Enter your password and click Log in.
- To confirm deleting your account, enter your password again.
- Confirm that you want to delete your account irrevocably by clicking on Delete Account
Tip: If you have forgotten your password, you can learn how to reset it here.
Articles in this section