I can't find my regions / Complete package in the app
All regions you activate are linked to the komoot Profile you were logged into when unlocking them. If you don't find them in the app or are told to unlock a region when you want to start a Tour, you are logged in with another profiler. Check your app settings, to see which email-address you are using there. This is how it's done:
- Tap on the profile icon (second icon from the right)
- Tap on the cogwheel icon on the top right
- Under "account details" (iOS App) or "profile information (Android App) , you'll see the email address you used to log into the app as well as your user ID. If it's not the address you used when buying your regions, log out. (please mind the ending gmail/googlemail here).
- Scroll down in the app settings (hit the back button first in the iOS app), and tap on "sign out").
- Now log in again using the correct email-address.
- To delete the incorrect profile, go to the profile settings on our website.
I can't find my regions and Tours in the app, but on the PC I do
If you don't see the same regions and Tours in the app as on our website, you logged into another profile there. Make sure you use the same email-address to access komoot on our website as you use in the app. Also mind the endings if you use a google address (gmail/googlemail makes a difference). You can see the address you use on our website in your profile settings.
You can check which email address you used in the app like this:
- Tap on the profile icon
- Tap on the cogwheel icon
- The address is found under "Account details" (iOS app) or profile information (Android app)
You need this address to login on your PC (our website), to see the tours and regions you find in the app. If you use another email address at the moment, move your mouse pointer towards the profile icon on the top right of our website and sign out, then log in again via the button on the top right.
In case you forgot your password, you can request a new one here. You can change this password to one of your choice in your profile settings.
I have tried all of this, but still cannot access my purchase
Please send an email to our customer support. To be able to find your account in our system, we need the following details about the payment:
Did you buy your regions on our website or in the app?
Google Play Store: If you made the purchase via the Android app (the Play Store), please give me the transaction number, which starts with "GPA. You can find it in the Google payments center. Here you find a detailed description: https://support.google.com/store/answer/6160235?hl=en .
Apple App Store: If you made the payment in the iOS app via iTunes, you can restore your purchases directly in the komoot app: Tap on Profile > Settings (cogwheel) > "Restore Purchases". Now enter your Apple ID to sign into the App store. Your purchase will then be restored.
Credit Card: Please let me know the last four digits of the credit card, the expiry date of your card and the date of the purchase.
Paypal: Please let me know the transaction ID and your Paypal email address. If the recipient of the PayPal Transaction is not komoot but Google, please refer to the instructions above, for a purchase in the Google Play Store.